BELMONT, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Ring Central, Inc. (NYSE: RNG), a number one world supplier of cloud communications, video conferencing, collaboration and speak to heart options for enterprises, as we speak launched the outcomes of a brand new company communication report which surveyed enterprise leaders and know-how determination makers about their present and deliberate use of the telephone and know-how. Analysis revealed that telephony is extra related than ever to companies of all sizes and is a strategic driver of buyer expertise and income.
Seven key survey findings
- The telephone remains to be king – Over 90% of respondents stated the telephone was thought of one in every of their major communication instruments, with the bulk (52%) saying it was their major communication device. And greater than 95% of enterprise determination makers say it is essential for buyer engagement and income era.
- The scale of the corporate doesn’t matter – Whereas small companies are the almost certainly to say the telephone is their main communication device (58%), even the biggest companies (over 10,000) nonetheless primarily use the telephone (55%).
- The telephone is used for all the things – Companies use telephones for all the things with greater than half of respondents saying they’re used for inside calls (74%), inside conferences (59%), exterior buyer calls (82%), exterior buyer conferences (61%), exterior vendor calls (70%), outbound buyer calls (64%) and inbound customer support (52%).
- Conventional programs nonetheless reign supreme – a majority of respondents say their firm makes use of cell or on-premises telephones with a smaller however rising group utilizing cloud options (31%)
- Telephone utilization is anticipated to extend – The way forward for telephone use is optimistic in response to respondents, with a majority anticipating telephone use of their enterprise to extend within the quick time period and solely 5% reporting an anticipated lower.
- Anytime wherever – when requested, the highest options that professionals need are the power to make use of their telephone for calls (34% rank within the high three) and texting (30%) when already engaged on a pc laptop computer or desktop
- SMS is right here to remain and solely getting larger – over 95% say they use SMS to some extent inside their enterprise, particularly in bigger organizations
“Telephony has been a relentless within the office for many years. Whereas digital channels like messaging and video have grown in recognition, analysis exhibits that voice is right here to remain and is, in truth, the popular mode of communication,” stated Steven Zachok, vice chairman, administration merchandise at RingCentral. “Essential for buyer engagement, as evidenced by the 85% of survey respondents who stated the telephone was an essential device. It is clear that enterprise leaders proceed to put money into phone communication as a result of it is simple for workers to make use of, and it’s the channel that buyers favor.
“Companies know that telephony is greater than only a communications utility and is crucial to productiveness within the office,” stated Jon Arnold, principal of J Arnold & Associates, an impartial analytics agency of the sector. “When investing in applied sciences to assist hybrid working, trade-offs can’t be made with telephony given its real-time nature, in addition to the truth that analysis exhibits how utilizing telephony will solely ‘enhance.
For extra particulars, go to this new interactive page.
About Ring Central
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a number one supplier of cloud communications and speak to heart options for companies based mostly on its highly effective world Message Video Telephone (MVP®) platform. Extra versatile and cost-effective than the legacy PBX and on-premises video conferencing programs it replaces, RingCentral permits trendy cell and distributed workforces to speak, collaborate and join via any mode, any machine and wherever. RingCentral provides three key merchandise in its portfolio, together with RingCentral MVP™, a Unified Communications Platform as a Service (UCaaS) together with group messaging, video conferencing and cloud telephone system; RingCentral Video®, the enterprise video conferencing answer with group messaging that allows clever video conferences; and RingCentral Contact Heart™ options. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with main third-party enterprise purposes and permits prospects to simply customise enterprise workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has workplaces world wide.
© 2022 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. RingCentral, Message Video Telephone, MVP, RingCentral MVP, RingCentral Video, RingCentral Contact Heart, Good Video Conferences and the RingCentral emblem are registered emblems of RingCentral, Inc.
The referenced information was collected by way of a web-based survey from members in the USA, Canada and the UK. The members have been recruited by Ipsos between July 13 and July 25, 2022. The chosen members have been the communication know-how managers of their firm. As well as, chosen members are full-time staff and maintain a manager-level designation or above. The relationships between the collected variables have been analyzed utilizing parametric statistics for statistical significance.
#Enterprise #Communications #Report #Reveals #Enterprise #Leaders #Want #Telephones #Communication #Instruments